TEAMWORK SELECTION – COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
Our commitment to customers We aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat your complaint seriously
- We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you’re not happy about the service we provide. It can be about anything and could include:
- When we do not deliver a service on time
- When we give you the wrong information
- When you receive a poor quality service
- When you have a problem with a member of staff
How to make a complaint
Stage 1 – If you have a complaint please contact your consultant by phone on 01452 615544 in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
Stage 2 – If you are not satisfied, please contact the Quality Manager in any of the ways listed below:
By email at email@example.com
In writing to the Quality Manager at Teamwork Selection, Pure Offices, Kestrel Court, Waterwells Drive, Quedgeley, Gloucester, GL2 2AT
By phone to 01452 615544
In person at our office
Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within three working days of receipt of the complaint.
Stage 3 – If you are unhappy with the response, you can contact the Managing Director in any of the ways listed above.
Stage 4 – If you are still unhappy you may contact the REC, our Trade Association of which we are a member, marked for the attention of the Professional Standards Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within four hours
- We will issue a full response within three working days
- If there is a delay in responding we will keep you informed of our progress
- We are happy to receive any other comments on our service to customers
- Please contact us in any of the ways mentioned above. Alternatively, you can email us from the Contact Us section of our website.